Welcome to Ogham Engineering
Ogham Engineering was incorporated in 2009 in Co. Sligo, Ireland with a focus on Energy efficient products and solutions for domestic, commercial and public sector clients. We also offer automation and safety products and services to the industrial sector.
Having built up experience in these sectors over the previous 15 years, our aim is to deliver high quality products and services with a commitment to flexibility, reliability and innovation.
- Machine Upgrades - We can breathe new life into old machines by redesigning and rebuilding control panels, adding in modern components from PLC and HMi, to safety systems, speed drives, distributed I/O and controlgear.
- We have extensive experience providing custom control systems for new and existing equipment, utilising the latest in automation technology which result in increased performance, longer useful life and higher reliability.
- We can supply, program and commission variable speed drives for a wide variety of applications - pumps, fans, agitators, conveyors etc.
- We can upgrade machine safety and protective systems (light curtains, safety relays, interlocks etc) to bring them in line with the latest Health & Safety requirements.
- We can help you choose your Uninterruptible Power Supply from battery backup & protection for home or office computers to scale-able 3-phase power protection for any size data centre.
- We can supply and install a wide variety of sensors, scanners and sensing devices.